I was born in Brescia, Italy in 1993.
I got my B.Sc., M.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees in Computer Science at University of Pisa.
My research interests include cybersecurity, programming languages, and formal methods.
Currently, my focus is on secure compilation, that is ``how can we guarantee that compilers preserve security properties?''.
- PC member: PriSC'22, SecDev'22, FCS'22
- Reviewer: Elsevier ``Blockchain: Research and Applications'' (BCRA)
- External reviewer: POST'19, ITASEC'20, HotSpot'20
- Student volunteer: POPL'20, ITASEC'20
Education and experiences
- Nov. 2017 - Dec. 2020, Ph.D. in Computer Science @ University of Pisa — thesis
- Feb. 2019 - May 2019, Visiting Scholar, DistriNet @ KU Leuven
- Oct. 2015 - Oct. 2017, M.Sc. in Computer Science @ University of Pisa — thesis
- Oct. 2012 - Oct. 2015, B.Sc. in Computer Science @ University of Pisa
- Italian: native
- English: C1